Website Design & Development
Whether you need your current site updated, looking for someone to maintain your site or you want a brand new site created, you've come to the right place.
We handle all aspects of web design from the simple spruce up to the complex initial site development. We know choosing a web designer can be a difficult process, and we are confident that the caliber of work we produce and our devotion to your web design project sets us apart.
When choosing your web design company, we feel there are a few essential elements that a web design company should have. The top 5 are as follows:
Showcase of past work
- A portfolio gives an idea of the caliber of work a designer is capable of delivering. We never use pre-made template designs and always custom design our sites to meet the specific needs of our clients. (View our web portfolio HERE.)
Adherence to W3C Standards
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops the standards for the Internet. Therefore, web designers are encouraged to follow these guidelines when coding a website. A failure to follow W3C protocols can result in cross-browser issues, deprecated code, and penalties from major search engines. We adhere to these strict guidelines ensuring that your site meets the W3C standards.
Having a documented design process
- A pre-documented outline of a project’s stages provides an advanced understanding of the designer’s planned approach. Knowing what to expect aids communication during the pace of a project. (To view our detailed web design process, click HERE.)
- Structuring a project, estimating an accurate timeline, and meeting deadlines are crucial. Visual organization is important by displaying a design in an arranged grid with a clear hierarchy of elements and content.
- A designer should value the knowledge and input of a client, and offer honest guidance to a client’s directives throughout a project. Initially, the designer should take into account the client’s goals, listen to the project’s needs and include them in a detailed proposal.
Services provided with website design and development projects include, but are not limited to, the following:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Websites are coded with valid XHTML and CSS, compliant with W3C standards. Using clean, semantic markup, to separate content from design, enables natural optimization with search engines.
- Clients have complete access to Google Analytics statistics tracking with automated reports.
Content Management System
- All of our websites are built with Squarespace, Wordpress, Shopify and/or BigCommerce, which allow our clients to make content updates whenever they need to, saving them time and money! (Small monthly fee applies.)
Website Design & Development Pricing
Websites are vast and can consist of one or 500+ pages, have text or dynamic content full of images, moving content and much more. Giving custom, one of a kind websites a cookie cutter price structure is not able to be done. We believe that a cookie cutter price structure will ultimately bring a cookie cutter website. We think every website should be unique and different from another. Each website we design is 100% custom and estimated on a per client basis. We do not supply one size fits all pricing, because one size often does not fit all.
Web Design & Development Hourly Rate$85/hr
Website Maintenance Plans
Website maintenance is a vital part of a companies success online. Proper maintenance of a website is key to not only gaining new customers, but to bring current customers back to your site in the future. Periodic site maintenance also keeps your site fresh in the eyes of the most popular search engines.
We design all of our new sites on what's known as a CMS, or Content Management System. These systems give our clients the ability to maintain simple elements of their websites on their own and we can handle the more complex maintenance for them. See our Website Maintenance Plans below for pricing details.
Already have an existing website? No worries. If you have an existing site, we can usually jump right in where you or your previous web designer left off. All you have to do is choose a Web Maintenance Plan below, let us know what you are wanting done to your website and we'll take it from there. It's that simple!
Pay As You Go Plan
If you expect very few changes or additions to be made to your site then the Pay As You Go plan may be your best option.
Pay As You Go$85/hr
Block of Time Plans
If you plan to make anywhere from a few changes to many edits or additions this is the only way to go! Buy a block of time and each hour is the same low price. The hours that you purchase roll over from month to month and never expire, turning into money saved! (Our website maintenance plans exclude new page or template design, custom scripts or web hosting. These items would be billed separately at the appropriate rate.)
10 hours$765 Savings of $85
25 hours$1,800Savings of $325
50 hours$3,400Savings of $850
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
These days having a website is essential. Having a website that has a awesome design, and one that has been optimized to be found by search engines is what it's all about. Getting a site found, ranked and displayed appropriately isn't as easy as some may think. There are many minute and some large things that have to be done in order for a site to stand a chance of being ranked on the first page of Google.
This is where we come in! Although, no one can guarantee that they can get your site on the first page of Google's search listings, we can guarantee that we'll give your site a fighting chance. We've spent the last several years trying multiple ways and fine tuning our SEO strategy, and we couldn't be happier with the results we are getting.
If your site is outdated or not getting the search engine results you would like, contact us today. We can perform a free site evaluation and determine what needs to be done to your site to get it better rankings in search engines and ultimately more traffic to your site!
Search Engine Optimization RateTBD
Squarespace Template Design
Are you interested in a website designed using the Squarespace platform? We specialize in designing and developing 100% custom, one of a kind websites using the Squarespace platform exclusively.
We can design a website for you, and develop it using the Squarepsace system. Once we're done setting everything up, we'll hand it over to you to add pages and content. It couldn't be easier.
Contact us today to design your custom Squarespace template design.
Squarespace Template Design RateTBD